Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! I have been really getting into the holiday spirit the past couple days. I am finally home for a few weeks, getting a couple weeks off from travelling for work. Working from home is the greatest 🙂 I am nearly done with my shopping… are you?! Today, I’m posting my LAST gift guide before Christmas!! Here are last minute gifts and stocking stuffer ideas.
If you missed my previous gift guides, check them out below…
These are some last minute gift ideas! All of these are gifts are good for pretty much anyone on your list – friends, family, coworkers, even secret santa gift exchanges. Order quick to ensure delivery in time for your event!
1. Volupsa Prosecco Rose Candle | Volupsa is known for their high quality candles; this one smells incredible and is pretty to boot.
2. Clinique Happy Gift Set | The Clinique Happy scent will make anyone happy – this super rich moisturizer set will help rough and dry winter skin.
3. Michael Wainwright Trinket Box | Everyone needs a pretty trinket box! This pretty decor item can be used as a jewelry box or simply as part of your #shelfie.
4. Italian Leather Gloves | Who doesn’t need leather gloves? Super durable and effortlessly stylish – these ones are perfect for a brother, dad, significant other, or friend!
5. Cashmere Scarf | Cashmere is obviously the softest and warmest – you already knew that. This simple and timeless scarf will be a staple in any wardrobe.
6. FitBit Alta HR | I love my Alta HR! It tracks sleep, exercise, heart rate, and integrates with the FitBit app perfectly. 10/10 would recommend.
7. Statement Necklace | Can you ever have too many statement necklaces? Nope! This one is sparkly and has a cute ribbon detail. Always love some sparkle.
8. Dip Mug | Calling all coffee and tea lovers! Give them a set of mugs, or a kit with hot cocoa mix.
9. Knit Mittens | These adorable knit mittens with keep your hands and heart warm.
10. Bose SoundLink Color | I have a SoundLink in the teal color and adore it, we use it constantly! The sound quality is on point – especially at this price point.
11. BaubleBar Bracelet Trio | This gorgeous set of bracelets will fit into anyone’s wrist stack. Classic and simple.
These are some adorable stocking stuffer ideas! These are all relatively small items (to fit inside a gift basket or stocking!) at a good price point.
1. Plaid Wine Bag | Love this as a ‘stocking’! Fill with your favorite bottle of wine to share. This would be great as a host/hostess gift as well.
2. Art of Shaving Razor Set | Honestly, any one who shaves regularly could probably use an upgrade in razor. This fancy one comes with a razor and an extra cartridge.
3. BaubleBar Tassel Earrings | These tiered tassel earrings are very popular right now and come in a ton of colors. Perfect for NYE!
4. Kiehl’s Body Moisturizer | Kiehl’s is known for their high quality skin care products, and this body lotion doesn’t disappoint. Self care themed stocking, anyone?
5. Baking Set | For the aspiring baker in your life! Or anyone who just moved into a new home and has no baking stuff yet 🙂
6. Marble Notepad | This cute notebook is great for journals and planners, like myself. Starting out the new year with a fresh pad of paper is so refreshing!
7. Peppermint Bark Cookies Tin | Is any stocking complete without a sweet treat? Enjoy these peppermint bark COOKIES in an adorable tin.
8. Confetti Socks | I always seemed to get fuzzy socks in my stocking – why stop now? These confetti socks come in a couple colors too.
9. Blossom Honey Jasmine Roll On Perfume | Doesn’t honey jasmine just sound amazing? This roll on perfume comes in a bunch of different scents and are less than $10! Luxury on the cheap.
10. Heart Wine Stopper | This cute wine stopper would go great with the plaid wine bag, just saying 🙂
11. Barr-Co. Reserve Bath Bomb | I like the idea of giving a bunch of bath things in a stocking – this bath bomb, some lotions, a loofah, maybe a cute nail polish or something. Spa day!
That’s all folks! Happy shopping and happy holidays.