Christmas is less than TWO WEEKS away!! I definitely need to get together on my shopping… Need some more inspiration? Here are links to my previous gift guides… enjoy 🙂
Is this gift guide a little bit ridiculous? Yep! This is for your best friend, your fur baby, your pupper… your dog. You know you’re going to give them a gift anyway, might as well pick something awesome 🙂
1. Designer Dog Bowls | Because your fur baby should eat in style as well 😉
2. Kong Wobbler | These are a classic toy for any pooch! Fill with peanut butter to keep them licking all day long.
3. Rag Rope Ball Toy | Perfect for games of tug-of-war, this toy is extra durable to keep playing long after the holidays!
4. Ruffwear Cinch Top Dog Bowl | For any family on the go, this cinch top dog bowl is great for throwing in the car before a camping trip, tailgate, or big day out. Comes in pink too!
5. Dog Water Bottle | Every active pupper needs this water bottle! So much easier than bringing a separate bowl or pouring water all over a dog’s face 😛
6. Chuckit! Ball Launcher | I always see these at the dog park – this easy toy helps you pick the ball up from a slobbery dog easily, and launch it further to tire them out faster.
7. Vineyard Vines Patchwork Leash | Any stylish dog definitely needs a Vineyard Vines leash. Not extra, at all.
8. Dog Treat Jar | This adorable jar is perfect for any dog-friendly kitchen! Keep this filled up on your counter, and your pooch will be a happy camper.
10. Monogrammed Dog Bed | This comes in two sizes and is so gorgeous! This would go perfect in any living space.
This next gift guide is essentially my wish list! All the things I’m hoping for this season. Dear Santa…
1. UGG Tasman Slipper | My current moccasins are starting to fall apart – these will be a perfect replacement! I wear my slippers pretty much constantly when I’m at home 🙂
2. Glossier Boy Brow | Constantly seeking the next best brow tool; I’ve heard great things about this gel!
3. J.Crew Tortoise Necklace | I’m always hunting for another good statement necklace – love the tortoise pattern of this one.
4. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings | Every blogger on the planet seems to be raving about these, I want to give them a try. So cute.
5. Nike Free Runners | I’ve been trying to find a decent pair of walking shoes that won’t look stupid with jeans – you know what I mean. I think these black and white ones will look OK and my feet will be happy!
6. Calphalon 4 Piece Baking Set | Calphalon makes great quality non-stick pans, this set comes with two cookie sheets and cooling racks.
7. Sperry Saltwater Duck Boot | I am definitely in the market for some new winter boots, these plaid ones are too cute!
8. Franco Sarto Cheetah Pointed Flats | I have black and brown flats of every variety, but I need some spice in my life! Cheetah print all the way.
9. Sock Booties | Love these suede grey sock booties, perfect for the chillier weather. These can be worn with jeans or dress pants to work!
10. Beachwaver S1.25 Curling Iron | I’m looking for a little bit bigger curling iron than I currently use (a 1″-er), and the Beachwaver has gotten wonderful reviews. Hoping to give this one a try!
11. Dooney & Bourke Letter Carrier | I LOVE this purse, and I’m in the market for a new small brown bag!
12. Naked2 Basics Palette | I don’t wear eye shadow very often, because it never seems to last through the day… probably because I’m using cheap makeup. This palette is all matte neutrals, with cooler undertones… perfect for work.