Hello all again! Bringing you another set of gift guides, today for the host/hostess and the road warrior.
If you’re interested in previous gift guides: For the host(ess) and road warrior | For the glamorous and home body | For the adventurer and foodie | For the athlete and workaholic | For man’s best friend and my wish list. Keep your eyes out for one each week until Christmas!
The holidays, of course, brings many parties and events. Need ideas for host and hostess gifts? Look no further! These are also awesome gifts for parents/siblings/friends who are wonderful at throwing a great get together.
1. 60 Hour Candle | This super interesting candle is a fun conversation piece on any coffee or end table.
2. Whiskey Decanter & Glasses | These gorgeous glasses + decanter can complete the perfect home bar. Comes in gold polka dots and these interesting honeycomb design.
3. Marble Cutting Board | This would certainly pair nicely with those cheese knives, yeah? Or simply some good cheese 🙂
4. Google Home | These voice activated home devices are all over the place – this one’s on sale at Nordstrom!
5. Monogram Slate Tray & Glass Dome | This can be used for appetizers, desserts, casseroles, and more! AND it’s monogrammable.
6. Glass Wine Carafe | Any host or hostess (or wine lover) needs a wine carafe – necessary? No. Stylish? Yes. This one is super cool with a round oak stopper. Another way to feel extra fancy while drinking wine.
7. Kate Spade Stemless Wine Glasses | These cute glasses will pair nicely with a bottle of wine!
9. The Voting Game | Every party needs a fun party game! This one is an instant fan favorite.
10. Mrs. Meyer’s Countertop Spray | Cleaning up is the worst part of throwing a party – this makes it just a tad easier. My aunt has always brought a gift basket of Mrs. Meyer’s products to family gatherings – natural, effective, and smells great!
11. Copper & Marble Cheese Knives | This set of three gorgeous cheese knives are so on trend, they’ll look great on any charcuterie board.
This next gift guide is for your road warrior friends! Those who travel for work or is a die-hard jetsetter… keep reading 🙂
1. Baggallini Gold Hanover Bag | If you haven’t read my rave review of my new Baggallini backpack – check it out here! This bag is perfect for day trips when you’re travelling and need your hands free. Use code MallOfAmerica-TB5-HXS-KN3-RMC for 25% off any item and a free wristlet!
2. Monogram Luggage Tag | This leather luggage tag can help identify your luggage as it comes down at baggage claim. This comes in gold and plum!
3. Bose SoundLink Headphones | These bluetooth over-ear headphones are sound cancelling – a go to for any road warrior. Great for avoiding crying babies and annoying seat mates on planes.
4. Passport Cover | This classic black cover is vegan leather and adds a little extra style when you whip out your ID.
5. KNOMO Portable Power Bank | I have two different power banks and use them constantly when I travel. This one is extra stylish in a leather case.
6. TravelPro Crew 11 International Carry-on | This is THE BEST carry on. I’ve been using this bag for about a year and have only positive things to say. The size is perfect and fits on all planes (yes, even the small ones). Still in great shape after 30 weeks on the road in the past year!
7. Crabtree & Evelyn Facial Hair Travel Kit | Lotion, shave cream, balm, and cologne – for every stylish traveler.
8. GoToob | Every frequent flier knows these are the best for travel sized liquids. TSA approved and durable – yes, I know they seem over priced for what they are, but they really are the best!!
9. Liz Claiborne Makeup Bags | This set of three makeup bags can be used to hold all your travel necessities from makeup to toiletries. This comes in three fun patterns. On sale right now!!
10. Clinique For Men Travel Set | For every road warrior, this has your basic skin care and hygiene routine covered in travel size.