Yet another gift guide! Did you get some of your shopping done on Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I got a couple people done, but I am no where near done. Here are some more ideas for the glamorous and home body in your life!
1. beautyblender ‘Gold Mine’ Kit | This kit includes four of the bestselling makeup sponges that every makeup artist seems to have in their arsenal.
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Starter Set | This set comes with shampoo, conditioner, and a styling treatment. Living Proof is a fan favorite with the beauty community, with a scientific approach to hair care. This is a perfect stocking stuffer!
3. NEST Fragrances 5-Piece Spray Set | These travel size perfumes allow your most glamorous friend to try a bunch of different scents – as well as layer them to create a personalized perfume. The packaging is cute too!
5. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics | This smaller version of the famous “Naked” palette has all matte cooler neutral tones, perfect for everyday makeup. This high quality palette is compact and luxurious.
6. Henri Bendel Cosmetic Bag Trio | This set of gorgeous makeup bags is great for those who travel or those who have lots of makeup! Every makeup artist needs somewhere pretty to store their stuff 🙂
7. Glossier Haloscope | Glossier is all about dewy, fresh looking skin, and this highlighter does not disappoint. This wonderful tool comes in three beautiful shades!
8. E.L.F. 19 Piece Brush Set | Eyes Lip Face is one of those cheap-but-good brands. They’re know for their “professional” line brushes (those with the black handle) – here is set of the 19 basic brushes from this brand. This is a great gift for an aspiring makeup guru!
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit | This powder contour/highlight palette comes in three skin tone colors, all with the clean finish for your best contour yet.
10. ColourPop x REVOLVE Lip Kit | Six pretty lippies in this kit, ranging from nude to deep burgundy – all contained in an adorable package.
11. GloPRO Microneedling Tool | This is definitely an investment, but your skin is so important! This gorgeous rose gold set has rave reviews from bloggers and beauty editors alike, and includes everything you need to get your best skin today.
12. Deborah Lippmann Nail Color Set | These three nail shades are perfect for the holidays, featuring a nude, pinky glitter, and a dark maroon.
1. West Elm Faux Fur Throw | These gorgeous throws come in four colors, which anyone who loves to snuggle definitely needs. This is an instant warm up to any bedroom or living space.
2. Blooming Tea | This is such a cool idea! These tea “buds” bloom slowly as they steep in hot water.
3. Exfoliating Foot Booties | These luxurious masks with leave your feet feeling like heaven. These are perfect for an evening in!
4. Set of 3 Marble Mugs | A perfect set for any coffee or tea drinker (hot chocolate?). These cute mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe!!
5. 52 Lists for Happiness | This guided journal is a cute item to keep around the house, focusing on positivity, balance, and joy.
6. Bathroom Tray | Every home body loves a good bath, this makes them even more luxurious. Pair with your favorite candle, a bottle of wine, or a good book.
7. Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin Reed Diffuser | Who doesn’t want their home to smell like pumpkin spice? This reed diffuser set is perfect for a smell guru.
8. Minnetonka Moccasin Slippers | I have worn these same slippers for years and they are THE BEST. They are fuzzy and warm, and the rubber bottoms means you can run to get the mail or let the dog out without ruining your slippers!
9. UGG ‘Blanche’ Robe | I want this robe! It looks SO cuddly and warm. Everyone who loves to stay home needs a robe – think of how well this would go with the bath caddy?!
10. Winter Fog Socks | An obvious gift for those who want to stay at home – everyone needs tons of fuzzy socks.
11. Wayfarer Reading Glasses | Most people who read a lot (or stare at a computer all day) need some cheaters – why not have cute ones?